|Ottawa Electric Railway Britannia Station Fire Before 26 August 1908
Ottawa Citizen 26 August 1908
The new station of the Ottawa Electric Railway company at the village of Britannia to take the place of the one destroyed by fire will be on the north side of the tracks instead of the south side where the old one stood. The people of Britannia have given to understand that a fine brick building is to be erected there for the use of the people and will be a vast improvement to the one which was destroyed. The present concrete platform on the north side of the tracks will be the platform for the new station. It is understood that the work will be begun very soon as the present condition is very dark at night and inconvenient.
Updated 28 September 2021